MNEXT Solutions is currently looking for suitable candidates for the following positions
MNEXT Solutions Pvt Ltd is an engineering consulting company provides benefits to the customers in the entire value chain through competence, commitment, cost-competitive and reliable services by a vastly experienced team of experts, has an exciting opportunity for Civil Engineer who is having 5 – 10 years of experience as with a minimum of at least 4 years of experience in any oil and gas industry, Petro-chemical, refinery and industrial projects worked in EPC companies, self-driven, detail oriented having academic background/ knowledge in EPC/design companies for a one year contract (extendable) position in Vadodara or Ahmedabad. This position is based on deputation in client’s office and subject to their approval.What Will You Do:
- Plans Roads Layout Design of Industrial Facilities such as Oil & Gas Plants
- Designs Pavement as per International norms
- Plans and Monitors Plant Finished Grade levels from Start of a Project to the end
- Performs Cut and Fill Calculations
- Drainage Design, Drainage Network calculations and Plans Drainage Layouts for Industrial Facilities such as Oil and Gas Plants
- Performs design calculations of Underground Structures such as Drainage Pits, Underground Tanks
- Perform engineering design calculations of Civil foundation, Pile Design, and prepares design sketches as required on assigned projects
- Reviews 3D terrain models
- Should have focus on cost optimization
- Advise supervising engineer of any slippages and their causes and proposed corrective action and any technical problems and unresolved differences with other groups.
- BE/B-Tech Civil, EPC experience.
- 5-10 years’ experience out of which 4 Years especially in the Oil and Gas industry, Petro – chemical , refinery and industrial projects.
- Candidate will have a range of technical abilities, from the use of engineering and design software such as STAAD Pro / Foundation3D, Mat 3D, Civil 3D , good understanding of topographical, geophysical, geotechnical issues and Experience in closed drain systems.